"The freedom to fail is vital if you're to suceed.
Most successful people fail from time to time,
and it is a measure of their strength that failure
merely propels them into some new attempt at success."-
Michael Korda, novelist
Freedom is not free. It is a responsibility.
But the freedom you need if you are going
make it in life is 'the freedom to fail', to make mistakes.
When you fail, do not walk away from it.
Because failure is a teacher.
It forces us to accept reality, to look within us,
to question ourselves, to question our goals, our dreams.
Failure also forces us to be true to ourselves,
to face our lives, to take things seriously,
to face our weaknesses, and where we want to go.
If you are not willing to fail, you are not willing to succeed.
Because failure is the master. You can't master anything without it.
You can't succeed without it.
So if you want to be successful, you must master failure.
You must be comfortable with your failures.
"To achieve anything big in life, you should be prepared to risk your all
and take a leap of faith for whatever they believed in."- Deendayal Upadhyaya
If you want something big, you must put your all into it.
Do not forget that the more you put into something,
the more you get.
Here are your 6 simple ways to achieve anything big in life:
1) It starts with you. Believe in yourself. Because you have what it takes to achieve anything.
2) Focus on your goal. When you focus on where you are going, no one can stop you from going there.
3) Commit yourself to your goal. If you do not commit yourself to what you want, you can't get it.
4) Success takes time. Growth takes time. So be patient with yourself.
5) Develop yourself every day. When you grow, the things around you will change.
6) Have fun. No fun, no life. No fun, no growth.