As human beings, even when we don't say it,
we are ALWAYS looking for people who will make us
feel good about ourselves.
We want to be around people who believe in us,
who support us, who want us to succeed,
who are not scared to tell us where we are wrong.
But to make others feel good about themselves,
all you need to do is treat them as human beings.
According to John Maxwell and Rob Hoskins'
"When we believe in people, support them,
bring out their best, speak truth to them, and
inspire them, we help them to be their best selves."
When you are yourself, your best self, you
can see the best in other people.
Wherever you go, make it a habit to always
look for the best in things, in people.
When you do, the best will follow you.
No matter what is going on in your life, if you have the courage to stay strong, you are not only staying strong for yourself, you are staying strong for the people around you.
And to face whatever you are going through right now, you must love yourself more.
You must be comfortable with yourself more.
If that is not enough, then try the following quotes:
1. "Whatever you are going through, make sure you validate how you are feeling. Value and respect your emotions as if they were someone else's."- Demi Lovato
2. "Don't think about how people will perceive you or how you express yourself. As long as you're bettering yourself and making yourself happy, nothing else matters."- Demi Lovato
3. "Whatever you're fighting today, surrender to it."- Demi Lovato
4. "However you're feeling today, know that things will get better, and let that make you happy for now. It will get better."- Demi Lovato
5. "Be yourself today and every day."- Demi Lovato
6. "When you're down, search for the glimmer of hope inside you and let your mind run with the promise of what's to come."- Demi Lovato
7. "Give yourself time to process whatever you are going through in life. It's never too late to have a fresh beginning."- Demi Lovato
8. "Step out of yourself and sign up to volunteer with children who are less fortunate than you."- Demi Lovato
You must be logged in to post a comment.