Great quotes are quotes from great minds. They are motivating things that have been said by great minds. Here are my 10 best quotes on how to live a better life, on how to be a better person, and on how to deal with people.
- “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”- Jack Welch
- “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotions.”- Dale Carnegie
- “You can take my business, burn up my building, but give me my people and I will build the business right back again.”- Henry Ford
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “The value of achievement lies in the achieving.”- Albert Eintein
- “Organizations are no longer built on force. They are increasingly built on trust… This presupposes that people understand one another. Taking relationships responsibility is therefore an absolute necessity. It is a duty.”- Peter Drucker
- “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.”- Confucius
- “Leaders badly erode their credibility by ignoring or miscalculating the power of example.”- Dr Roger Dean Duncan
- “The vision is really about empowering workers, giving them all the information about what’s going on so they can do a lot more than they’ve done in the past.”- Bill Gates
- “Choose a job you love, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
If you enjoyed these quotes, feel free to send it to your friends. Look forward to learning more from you guys.
For motivational and personal development articles, visit: http://worknovation.com