Why do we read quotes?
Quotes are motivating words that have been said by great minds.
Here are ten incredible quotes on how to be a better leader:
- “You can’t talk your way out of what you’ve behaved yourself into.”- Stephen R. Covey
- “One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, we build the trust of those who are present.”- Stephen R. Covey
- “Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now.”- Alan Lakein
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.”- Peter Drucker
- “If you truly want to understand something, try to change it.”- Kurt Lewin
- “Though leaders in the middle may not always be the inventors of the vision, they are almost always its interpreters.”- John C. Maxwell
- “When preparing to cast vision, ask: what do I want them to know, and what do I want them to do?- John C. Maxwell
- “Whatever actions leaders reward will be repeated.”- John C. Maxwell
- “Good leaders anywhere in an organization make better leaders at the top.”- John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is no longer about position. It’s now more about your passion for excellence and making a difference. You can lead without a title.”- Robin Sharma
If you enjoyed these quotes, feel free to send it to your friends. Look forward to learning more from you guys.
For motivational and personal development articles, visit http://worknovation.com